Let us look after you this Winter by bringing your Toyota in to Motorline for a Winter Health Check and we’ll take care of you both.
Our Toyota Trained Technicians will ensure your car is ready for the colder temperatures while you relax in the warm with a complimentary coffee. We will make sure to check that your tyres, windscreen, and wipers are in their best condition. Your oil, brake fluid, washer fluid and anti-freeze levels will also be checked so that you know your Toyota is working as efficiently as possible.
Express Visual Check. Our Toyota Trained Technicians will cast an expert eye over your car to see if any items require attention over the winter months.
Comprehensive Tyre Check. We will check and if necessary, correct your tyre pressures as well as inspecting their tread and condition to ensure your vehicle is roadworthy for the cold and wet weather.
A check and top up of all fluid levels, including Coolant and Washer fluid.
A goody bag consisting of a de-icer and Toyota ice scraper for those cold and frosty mornings.
A 12v Battery test to check the current health and condition of your vehicles 12v battery.
An Antibacterial treatment disinfecting your air conditioning system and vehicle cabin and is EN1276 Approved. These also come in a selection of fragrances to ensure you have the freshest air coming through your ventilation system during the winter months.
A Wash and Vacuum of the vehicle to give it that finishing touch.
Toyota Ashford: 01233 326903 Toyota Bristol North: 0117 321 7662 Toyota Bristol South: 0117 321 7635 Toyota Bromsgrove: 01527 813404
Toyota Canterbury: 01227 671563 Toyota Cardiff: 02920 607908 Toyota Gatwick: 01293 832909 Toyota Hereford: 01432 623617
Toyota Horsham: 01403 618476 Toyota Newport: 01633 739304 Toyota Stourbridge: 01384 505404 Toyota Worcester: 01905 402831
Toyota Tunbridge Wells: 01892 621977
Terms and conditions
1. The Winter Vehicle Health Check visual safety check is a visual vehicle inspection only. Any recommendations made are not legally binding and the vehicle driver remains responsible for the roadworthiness of his/her vehicle, and for any related offence.
2. If you choose not to have any remedial work done, we may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
3. Checks are subject to availability.
4. If your Winter Health Check includes a top-up of fluids then a top up quantity of coolant, screen wash and engine oil is limited to a maximum of ½ litre per fluid. Additional quantities will be advised and with customer consent, charged accordingly.
5. This offer is only valid for Toyota customers in receipt of a Winter Health Check email.
6. Participating Retailers only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
7. Offer ends January 31st 2021.
8. Toyota reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this offer at any point in time.