Vehicle technician- Volkswagen Gatwick
As a Motorline Vehicle Technician you will receive full manufacturer training and support to progress your technical career using the latest facilities.
However, suitable candidates must be keen to achieve, maintain and develop the necessary skill sets required by our highly successful aftersales departments when servicing vehicles.
- To accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles work in accordance with the brands technical standards and within the budgeted time
- To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests
- To achieve and maintain high technical knowledge and skill set for diagnosing and servicing vehicles
- To utilize the Company’s facilities and processes to maximise your productivity on vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Attend regular training to update technical skills
- You must have a full, valid driving licence
- You must be a qualified Technician/Mechanic
Training and Support:
- Full manufacturer training provided annually, all costs cover by Motorline
- The latest manufacturer training will include new technology and model training through modules both online and off site training.
- Our training programme will give you the opportunity to further your skills and qualifications as your career progresses with Motorline
- Motorline are keen to for you to maximise the potential of our technician’s bonus package and we are fully committed to provide the following training and support to ensure you achieve your maximum earnings potential:
- Full manufacturer product training
- Motorline training in the latest Electric Vehicle Health Check systems
- Motorline is one of the fast growing motor dealer groups in the UK and with a very progressive outlook in our workshops. We are keen to develop the technical abilities of our productive staff to progress their careers to find their maximum potential.
- Many of our current management started their careers in our aftersales departments. If you are looking for a long career in the motor industry then you need to apply to join Motorline!
- We pride ourselves on having outstanding facilities that are clean, well presented and provide you a working environment with the latest specialised manufacturer tooling and equipment. These also include working with Electronic Heath Check technology, all training is provided.
Pay & Benefits:
- On Target Earnings ranging up to and above £40,000; including basic pay & bonus earnings. (Basic pay will vary depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
- Excellent bonus opportunity included within our OTE from our Upsales and Customer Quality of work
- Career progression opportunities for good workers
Hours of Work:
- 5 days per week plus Saturday morning rota