CASUAL DRIVER - PEUGEOT GATWICK
Salary: Competitive basic
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 55 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- Greeting customers on arrival and directing them to a vacant parking space is required.
- The site coordinator will be responsible for making sure the site is kept well maintained, lined up and tidy.
- Responsible for making sure that all cars are in their designated sections and in-line.
- Receive and assist all customers courteously and promptly.
- Ensure customers are protected from any possible dangers or hazards.
- Use the site rules to manage the site and make sure they are adhered to.
- Utilise compounds for vehicle storage.
- Undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as requested.
- This position may also be required from time to time to collect or deliver a car to another site or a customer.
- Hold a valid driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- The ability to safely and accurately execute multiple vehicle movements on a daily basis in tight and restricted areas.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Friendly with customers.
- You must be efficient, organised and reliable.
- You must have a good knowledge of the roads in the area.
Benefits and salary:
- Company Pension scheme
- 5.6 weeks holiday per annum
- Progression opportunities within
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working on a zero hour contract between the hours of Monday- Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm to suit the business