WORKSHOP CONTROLLER/TECHNICIAN - NISSAN TUNBRIDGE WELLS
As a Motorline Workshop Controller/Vehicle Technician you will receive full manufacturer training and support to progress your technical career using the latest facilities.
However, suitable candidates must be keen to achieve, maintain and develop the necessary skill sets required by our highly successful aftersales departments when servicing vehicles.
- To ensure efficient workshop use of materials, equipment and labour so service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards
- To achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and retain existing custom through the workshop
- To improve the future labour levels by consulting and co-operating with after-sales reception staff and the Service Manager/Operations Manager
- To ensure all work is completed safely and complies with Retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- To help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- You must have a current experience within a senior role within a Dealership workshop
- You must have a valid UK Driving licence with no more than 3 points
Pay and Benefits:
- On Target Earnings ranging up to £31,000
- Company Pension scheme
- You will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 31 days.
- Immediate start available
- Monday to Friday + 8am – 1pm + 1 in 3 Saturdays mornings