SHOWROOM HOST (SATURDAY & SUNDAY) - CANTERBURY
Salary: Competitive basic
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- To be the first point of contact meeting and greeting visitors entering the showroom.
- To manage the showroom and customer areas providing a relaxed and pleasant experience for visitors
- To encourage potential customers to explore and buy the brands products and services
- To provide refreshments for visitors
- To operate the showroom switchboard, answering incoming calls promptly and politely directing customers to the right department.
- To provide general administration support for the Sales department
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in a customer service role but this is not essential.
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You must be efficient, presentable and have a welcoming smile!
- Saturday 8.00am - 6.00pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm
- + Bank holiday cover when required