USED CAR SALES MANAGER - TOYOTA STOURBRIDGE
Salary:On target earning ranging up to £50,000
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement:You will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 32 days holiday
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 57 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- To ensure retail outlets follow stipulated sale and purchase procedure.
- Monitor performance against target on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Provide management information reports for the Dealer Principal on request.
- Manage used car customer satisfaction ensuring optimum standards of performance.
- Manage customer prospect database and ensure all prospect leads are followed up by the sales team.
- Monitor customer satisfaction based on internal and external surveys and research.
- Effectively manage stock control of used car stock, maintaining and rotation on a regular basis used vehicle displays ensuring that vehicle presentation is to an acceptable standard.
- Ensure vehicle preparation and re-conditioning is carried out at the PDI Centre in line with the departments instructions and costs are kept in line with appraisals & budgets.
- The employee shall make him/herself available to attend any necessary training courses that the firm feels are relevant for them to carry out their duties.
- To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. This firm is a Quality firm working to BS EN ISO 9002:1994. All employees of this firm are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the firm’s Quality Policy and Procedures.
Other duties as may be assigned to you by the management from time to time.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager/General manager in a franchised car dealership.
- Strong leadership, organisational and motivational skills
- A proven record of high sales achievement and marketing
- Good at man management
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points