TRANSACTION MANAGER - TOYOTA HORSHAM
The role requires you to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Continuous focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly report to brand finance representative and site General Manager.
- Supporting the Sales Manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
- Works well under pressure
- Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
- Good computer skills
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Benefits and Salary:
- On target earnings ranging up to and above £50,000
- Company Car
- Company Pension scheme
- You will receive 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 33 days.
- Progression opportunities within the group
- Immediate start available