Transaction manager-Toyota Horsham
OTE up to £50,000
Working Times: 8.30am – 6.00pm Monday to Saturday+ Sunday on rota
Company Pension scheme
You will receive 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 33 days.
Immediate start available
The role requires you to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Continuous focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly report to brand finance representative and site General Manager.
- Supporting the Sales Manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
- Works well under pressure
- Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
- Good computer skills
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- You must have a valid UK driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- You must live within 30 minutes of Horsham
Benefits and Salary:
- On target earnings ranging up to £50,000
- Company Car
- Company Pension scheme
- You will receive 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 33 days.
- Progression opportunities within the group
- Immediate start available