An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Transaction Manager to join Motorline’s Lexus Canterbury dealership.
On a day to day basis you will be required to identify customer’s suitability and requirements, discuss appropriate funding and insurance options and ensure that you are achieving given personal targets.
- You will be required to understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Have the ability to build rapport with customers instantly and always ensure that the customers are treated fairly.
- Monitor finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly reports to the brand finance reprehensive and site General Manager.
- Supporting the sales manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes.
- Coach and develop the team to achieve business objectives.
- Provide the correct and most appropriate insurance products information to suit the customers’ demands.
- Create and manage reports to measure the overall performance and outcomes of the team to be able to provide regular updates to the General Manager.
- Current experience within a main dealership in the Motor trade is required
- Due to the nature of the business you will have the ability to work well under pressure.
- A natural communicator who is also a great listener…a people person.
- Proven track record of meetings targets and objectives
- Strong computer skills are necessary as is a certain level of basic Maths.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail and able to meet deadlines, whilst working to a high standard.