LEXUS SATURDAY SHOWROOM HOST
- Salary:Minimum/living wage
- Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
- Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
- Progression Opportunities: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
- Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- To be the first point of contact meeting and greeting visitors entering the showroom and assist them with their enquiries
- To manage the showroom and customer areas to provide a relaxed and pleasant experience for visitors
- To encourage potential customers to explore and buy the brands products and services
- To provide refreshments for visitors
- To help ensure every customer has a pleasant customer experience
- To operate the showroom switchboard, answering incoming calls promptly and politely diverting customers to the right department.
- To provide general administration support for Sales department
- You must have previous experience as a Host or Receptionist
- You must have excellent customer service
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You must be computer literate with experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- You must be efficient, presentable and have a welcoming smile!
- Saturday 8.00am - 6.00pm (1 hour for lunch)