We are looking for for a customer service orientated individual, who enjoys interacted with customers to join our busy and friendly service team based in Tunbridge Wells. You'll be happy to be always on the move between the showroom, the workshop and parts departments. You'll thrive on helping deliver a great customer experience and use your empathy when the situation arises. Training is provided and we aim to provide a good career path into management.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- To liaise with the Workshop and other departments to ensure each service or repair is efficient and carried out to the highest quality standards.
- To maximise customer awareness of all available retailer services
- To maximise service profitability through the use of professional sales techniques
- To maintain excellent standards of departmental administration
- To help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Previous experience within this position would be an advantage but not essential
- You must be a good communicator and have excellent customer satisfaction skills
- You must be efficient, organised and flexible
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points