- To ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- To liaise with the Workshop and other departments to ensure each service or repair is efficient and carried out to the highest quality standards.
- To maximise customer awareness of all available retailer services
- To maximise service profitability through the use of professional sales techniques
- To maintain excellent standards of departmental administration
- To help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- You must have 4 years previous experience within this position
- Experience within a main dealership in the Motor Trade is essential
- You must be a good communicator and have excellent customer satisfaction skills
- You must be efficient, organised and flexible
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.