SHOWROOM HOST (SATURDAY) - TUNBRIDGE WELLS
- Salary: Competitive Basic
- Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
- Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
- Progression Opportunities: With over 50 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
- Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
We are looking for someone who naturally enjoys meeting new people and assisting them with their enquiries. There is coffee and tea making involved and you may also be called on to run a few errands for the dealership at times. You'll have a professional appearance and smiling will be second nature.
- To be the first point of contact meeting and greeting visitors entering the showroom.
- To manage the showroom and customer areas providing a relaxed and pleasant experience for visitors
- To encourage potential customers to explore and buy the brands products and services
- To provide refreshments for visitors
- To operate the showroom switchboard, answering incoming calls promptly and politely directing customers to the right department.
- To provide general administration support for the Sales department
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in a customer service role but this is not essential.
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You must be efficient, presentable and have a welcoming smile!
- Saturday 8.00am - 6.00pm (1 hour for lunch) + Sunday holiday + Bank holiday cover when required