- You must be an organised, bubbly and hard working team player
- A strong car sales selling background is required for applicants.
- Six months experience within this position in the Motor Trade is essential.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills is a must.
- You must be highly motivated and have a determination to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- To build a rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our dealer database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To represent the brand in accordance with dealer standards and Company requirements
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction
Hours of Work:
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm (with a late night rota until 7.00pm)
- Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
- At least 1 in 2 Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm