SALES CONTROLLER - PEUGEOT GATWICK
Salary: OTE £45,000 - £48,000
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 3 days holiday
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 55 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- Supporting the General Manager to deliver and drive used car sales volumes & profitability.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Second Facing & Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended.
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
- To manage the used vehicle stock and ensure a desirable mixture of the Nissan range of vehicles are stocked and the Group Used Car Buyers are made aware of stock requirements
- To follow the firm’s policy of ensuring all used vehicle stock is liquidated at 90 days
- To be responsible for trading all used vehicles which are traded in
- To demonstrate due diligence when purchasing used vehicles to maximise the profit margins
- To ensure all used vehicle reconditioning is kept within the appraisal estimate and all display vehicles are kept to an acceptable standard
- To ensure all stock is marketed at a competitive retail price whilst maximising the firms profit margins
- Must have an extensive track record in car sales.
- Management skills, well organised, good admin skills, ambitious, flexible, professional.
- Previous Sales Controller/Sales Manager/Business Manager experience desirable.
- Works well under pressure
- Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
- Good computer skills
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Previous experience within the Motor Trade is essential
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
You will be working 5 days per week across the Sales department working hours which are;
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm (with a late night rota until 7.00pm)
- Saturday 8.30am - 6.00pm
- At least 1 in 2 Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm