Are you a Marketing Graduate or Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Automotive dealer groups in the UK?
Motorline is a forward thinking, family owned business delivering an outstanding customer experience for the Volkswagen, Skoda, Toyota, Lexus, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault, Dacia, Hyundai, Nissan and Motability brands.
We are looking for two confident, organised and pro-active individuals who can play a leading role in the success of the group’s marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, these newly created roles provide the opportunity to help shape the marketing across a number of brands within the Motorline portfolio.
- Deliver the agreed marketing strategy through the creation and implementation of effective digital and traditional marketing campaigns and events
- Working closely with marketing agencies and brand partners to ensure our activity delivers against key business objectives and is approved and executed within brand guidelines
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and advise centres on marketing solutions, both online and offline, across Retail/Fleet/After Sales/Accessories
- Responsible for growth and development of social and digital marketing channels, ensuring all content and offers are monitored and kept up to date
- Completion and submission of marketing planners focusing on activity, spend and results
- An enthusiastic, positive and proactive attitude to quickly establish effective agency and internal relationships
- Effectively provide on-going support and advice to each Centre
- Help develop and improve the customer journey using timely and relevant communications
- Support development of lead generation initiatives
- Play a key role within the marketing team helping to develop competitiveness in the market
- Reporting and performance analysis of all campaign activity
- Ensure all activity and data management is GDPR compliant
- Passionate about marketing
- Educated to degree level
- Have previous marketing experience (qualification or in a similar role)
- Be a confident communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Team player, highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Competent with all Microsoft Office programmes
- A valid UK driving licence with no more than 3 points, as role may require travel to business meetings
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards and development, then this is the role for you.
Pay and Benefits:
- OTE from £25,000 to £27,000
- Performance bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- You will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 31 days
- Immediate start available
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)