Salary: On target earnings ranging up to £26,000 (depending on experience and location)
Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 32 days holiday
Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
Progression Opportunities: With over 55 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
Are you a Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Automotive dealer groups in the UK?
Motorline is a forward thinking, family owned business delivering an outstanding customer experience for the Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Toyota, Lexus, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault, Dacia, Hyundai, Nissan and Motability brands.
We are looking for a confident, organised and pro-active individual who can play a leading role in the success of the group’s marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, this newly created role provides the opportunity to help shape the marketing across a number of brands within the Motorline portfolio.
- Deliver the agreed marketing strategy through the creation and implementation of effective digital and traditional marketing campaigns and events
- Working closely with marketing agencies and brand partners to ensure our activity delivers against key business objectives and is approved and executed within brand guidelines
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and advise centres on marketing solutions, both online and offline, across Retail/Fleet/After Sales/Accessories
- Responsible for growth and development of social and digital marketing channels, ensuring all content and offers are monitored and kept up to date
- Completion and submission of marketing planners focusing on activity, spend and results
- An enthusiastic, positive and proactive attitude to quickly establish effective agency and internal relationships
- Effectively provide on-going support and advice to each Centre
- Help develop and improve the customer journey using timely and relevant communications
- Support development of lead generation initiatives
- Play a key role within the marketing team helping to develop competitiveness in the market
- Reporting and performance analysis of all campaign activity
- Ensure all activity and data management is GDPR compliant
- Passionate about marketing
- Educated to degree level
- Have previous marketing experience (qualification or in a similar role)
- Be a confident communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Team player, highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Competent with all Microsoft Office programmes
- Automotive experience would be preferred, but not essential.
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points, as role may require travel to business meeting
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards and development, then this is the role for you.
Hours of work: - Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm