TOYOTA MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - STOURBRIDGE
- Salary: Competitive basic + bonus
- Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
- Holiday Entitlement: You will receive 29 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 32 days holiday
- Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employees and their recommendations; and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
- Progression Opportunities: With over 57 Dealerships across 21 locations, Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
- Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- Produce accurate and timely Management Accounts for each dealership under your control
- Compile month end files including scheduling and reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts for each dealership
- Ensure ALL books of prime entry are completed accurately and to impose deadlines
- Dealing with the day to day procedural and accounting issues as they arise including supervising the workloads of staff on the books of prime entry for your dealership
- Ensure that adequate controls are incorporated and maintained when implemented to provide accurate management reporting, in particular adherence to the monthly accounting procedures.
- To improve and investigate ‘new’ working practices when and if required.
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Maintaining related parties’ accounts including disclosure on a monthly basis when required as advised by the Financial Director.
- Attending business reviews following on from Management Accountant production including presentation of management information using projection of Coopers Solutions applications
- Completing the Franchise IFC/BDI Composites according to the Manufacturers deadlines.
- Attending site vehicle stock takes on a monthly basis
- Compile year end files including scheduling and reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts for each dealership and liaising with auditors during course of the audit.
- Other duties as required.
- Applicants’ requirements:
- have previous experience in a similar role
- be computer literate, ideally with CDK experience
- be numerate and accurate
- be well organised and tidy
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch per day)