Apprentice vehicle technician-Nissan Tunbridge Wells
Apprentice minimum wage
Working Times: 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday + Saturday morning rota
Company Pension scheme
You will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 31 days.
Immediate start available
You will be enrolled on to our Apprenticeship program to become a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
You will be required to attend block training at the Brands main training centre.
When not in the classroom, you will become an active member of our Workshop gaining valuable experience, knowledge and skills from our qualified Technician’s.
- To Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles work in accordance with the brands technical standards and within the budgeted time
- To liase with other departments in the retailer and customers to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
- To examine vehiclesto detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- To work with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
- You should have a keen interest in the Motor Trade and in particular the Service department
- You must have a good academic record and technical mind-set
- You must either hold a full valid driving licence with no more than 3 points, or commit to obtaining one as soon as possible
- Candidates must live within 30 minutes from Tunbridge Wells
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
- Plus Saturday on rota (when over the age of 18)
Pay and Benefits:
- National Minimum Apprentice Wage
- You will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 31 days.
- Immediate start available