Local business development manager-Lexus Gatwick
To build key customer relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify business opportunities
- Negotiate and close business
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Prepare quotations
- Deal with walk-in business customers.
- Maintain a database and diary system.
- Visit customers at their business premises.
- Present to director level contacts.
You will be:
- Socially adept and able to interact with many types of customer.
- Have a thorough understanding of the B2B market.
- Be a strong communicator and IT fluent
- Possess excellent time management, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good with numbers
- The ability to prospect using the many tools available.
- Tenacity and perseverance.
Pay and benefits
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-6:00pm
- OTE up to £50,000
- Bonus and commission.
- Company car
- 4 weeks holiday per annum
- Pension (after qualification period)