Aftersales Manager - Berkshire
- To formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials
- To control stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and customer satisfaction
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- To help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- To ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- To ensure that all After Sales departments achieve profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives.
- To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. All employees of this firm are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the firm’s Quality Policy and Procedures.
- Customer Satisfaction
- To maintain all relevant customer satisfaction documentation and ensure that all staff are familiar with the firm’s, and manufacturer’s, customer care policies.
- To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
- To control and oversee the correct operation of the After Sales Department on a day- to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
- Workshop loading and labour sales.
- Discounting and Goodwill policy.
- Manning and staff rotas.
- Advertising, Promotional & Prospecting activities.
- Parts stocking levels and turnover
- Parts re-order procedures and VOR order levels.
- Customer satisfaction and CSI scores.
- Special tooling and workshop consumables.
- Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
- You must have current experience within a Aftersales Manager/Service Manager or Parts Manager position within a franchised Dealership
- You must have excellent knowledge of the aftersales department
- You must have a valid full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
- You must live within 30 minutes of Berkshire
Pay & Benefits:
- OTE £48,000 (Depending on experience)
- Company Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday per annum
8.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday + Saturday Rota