Motability is a registered national charity that helps people who receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Allowance or the War Pensioners Mobility Supplement, stay mobile. The scheme makes owning car much more affordable, and offers a range of adaptations to make driving safer and more comfortable for you.
Nissan has some great motability offers across the range, including Nil Advance Payment on the Micra Acenta 1.2, Note Acenta 1.2 and the Pulsar Acenta DIG-T 115 Manual.
The Nissan Motability programme provides a package designed to make motoring affordable and worry-free. The programme gives you:
- A new Nissan every three years
- Insurance and road tax included
- All servicing, maintenance, windscreen and tyre replacement costs included
- Accident and breakdown cover
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Up to two named drivers for free
- You+ Nissan CARE commitments
At Motorline Nissan you will find a commitment to personal service, facilities for easy access including ramps and wide doors, plus expert assistance from our Motability specialists.