Free vehicle health checks
At Motorline Hyundai we constantly strive to ensure the safety of your car. As part of our service we run a free 25-point visual safety check every time you bring your car in to our workshop. When we hand your Hyundai back, we’ll give you a report highlighting any potential problems picked up during the check We’ll indicate whether this work requires immediate attention, or something that should be looked at a later date.
- Exterior: Bodywork, Windscreen, Number Plates, Door Mirrors, Wiper Blades
- Controls: Horn, Wash/Wipe, Front Lights, Rear Lights, Door, Boot, Bonnet Opening, Air Conditioning, Clutch
- Levels: Engine Oil, Coolant/Antifreeze, Screen Wash, Brake Fluid, Power Steering, Battery Test
- Wheels and Tyres: Spare, Left Rear, Left Front, Right Front, Right Rear, Wheel Alignment, Tyre Pressure Check
- Brakes: Front Brake Pads and Discs, Rear Brake Pads and Discs, Brake Pipes/Hoses/Cables, Handbrake Travel/Operation
- Safety: Shock Absorbers/Springs, Joints/Drive Shaft/Boots, Wheel Bearings, Exhaust/Catalyst, Fluid Leaks
You don't have to wait for your next service for us to run the Visual Safety Check. Simply give us a call to book your car in and we’ll run the checks for free.