Management accountant- Toyota Stourbridge
- Produce accurate and timely Management Accounts for each dealership under your control
- Compile month end files including scheduling and reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts for each dealership
- Ensure ALL books of prime entry are completed accurately and to impose deadlines
- Dealing with the day to day procedural and accounting issues as they arise including supervising the workloads of staff on the books of prime entry for your dealership
- Ensure that adequate controls are incorporated and maintained when implemented to provide accurate management reporting, in particular adherence to the monthly accounting procedures.
- To improve and investigate ‘new’ working practices when and if required.
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Maintaining related parties’ accounts including disclosure on a monthly basis when required as advised by the Financial Director.
- Attending business reviews following on from Management Accountant production including presentation of management information using projection of Coopers Solutions applications
- Completing the Franchise IFC/BDI Composites according to the Manufacturers deadlines.
- Attending site vehicle stock takes on a monthly basis
- Compile year end files including scheduling and reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts for each dealership and liaising with auditors during course of the audit.
- Other duties as required.
- have previous experience in a similar role
- be computer literate, ideally with Kerridge/ADP experience
- be numerate and accurate
- be well organised and tidy
- must have a valid Driving licence with no more than 3 points
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive basic+bonus
- Funding for study
- Company pension scheme
- 4 weeks’ holiday per year
- Progression opportunities within the group
- 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch per day)