Aftersales manager- Hyundai/ Lexus & Peugeot Gatwick
Motorline Group are delighted to announce the next phase of our expansion program - 3 brand new dealerships in Gatwick Road, Crawley representing Lexus, Peugeot and Hyundai.
We are now seeking to recruit motor trade professionals from all dealership positions to join us ahead of opening our new businesses late 2017
We are looking to recruit Aftersales managers for each new dealership.
- To formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials
- To control stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and customer satisfaction
- To ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- To help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
- To ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- To ensure that all After Sales departments achieve profit margins in line with budget forecasts and annual objectives.
- To foster and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service. All employees of this firm are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the firm’s Quality Policy and Procedures.
- Customer Satisfaction
- To maintain all relevant customer satisfaction documentation and ensure that all staff are familiar with the firm’s, and manufacturer’s, customer care policies.
- To ensure high standards of quality and workmanship.
- To control and oversee the correct operation of the After Sales Department on a day- to-day basis in the following key areas, using established systems and procedures:
- Workshop loading and labour sales.
- Discounting and Goodwill policy.
- Manning and staff rotas.
- Advertising, Promotional & Prospecting activities.
- Parts stocking levels and turnover
- Parts re-order procedures and VOR order levels.
- Customer satisfaction and CSI scores.
- Special tooling and workshop consumables.
- Staff training and disciplinary procedures.
- You must have current experience within a Aftersales Manager/Service Manager or Parts Manager position within a franchised Dealership
- You must have excellent knowledge of the Aftersales department
- You must have a valid full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
Pay & Benefits:
- OTE up to £46,000 + Company Car (Depending on experience)
- Company Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday per annum